Re: Remembering noble goals (was: Gnome 2.10 Showstoppers)

FWIW, it is my experience in previous gnome development cycles that
these things happen when one person takes responsibility for them and
nags widely and actively, ideally sowing code along the way. Saying
'everyone please set your own goals' or 'audit your own stuff' leads
to sitting around at the end of the cycle and wondering why the goal
wasn't achieved.

Luis