Re: Request for breakage in gnome-panel

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 08:08 -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Bah, this was predictable. Because it's a trivial UI fix instead of any
> other kind of trivial fix, it becomes a huge thread and gets shot down
> for bad reasons ranging from the nitpicky to the melodramatic. Bryan,
> just put the patch in our SRPM. </grumpy>

It was predictable that a very user-visible UI change was rejected three
weeks (three weeks!) after the UI freeze?  I should hope so.

It was predictable that I don't want to scrap my notes and outlines for
the User Guide work, especially after having to rework the whole damn
thing because it's been out of date since 2.6?  Yeah, sorry, I'm just
not into that sort of thing.

Was that too melodramatic?

--
Shaun