Re: Request for breakage in gnome-panel

> I'm baffled why "Run as" is a problem to anyone but the balance
is hard
> and the more folks can go and talk to users/potential users the
better.

Do note that "Run as" isn't an issue for me - it is the greater
issue of removing features in the future that some individual
doesn't see a need for, or finds annoying, that is the real issue
in my mind.

--
Larry W. Virden <URL: mailto:lvirden cas org>
Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this