Re: Exciting GNOME?

--- Sean Middleditch <elanthis awesomeplay com
> Are they icons really that
bad?  Is it just the folders that most people
> find boring?  Most the icons
seem pretty nice to me.

I think the GNOME Icons are on the whole really
good, and I'd strongly resist moving to some gooey kde-like icon theme.  I
do tend to find the folder a bit boring, however.  My current setup uses the
suede[1] icon them, which uses standard GNOME icons for most things (i think),
but the folder icon is just much more appealing to me, and still fairly GNOME-like
i think.

[1] http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=13430