Re: Removal of wireless-applets from gnome-applets?

Aaron Weber wrote:
Have you tried netapplet (and netdaemon?)

As a matter of fact, yes, I have. And yes, I noticed that it looks a lot like wireless-applet.

However, when I last tried it, it did not play nice with wpa_supplicant, which is an absolute necessity for wireless these days. This may have changed, but it is still top-heavy considering I just want a signal level displayed.

--Pat