Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

Why is it that if this isn't a flame you insert "I don't see at all how
GnomeMeeting benefits from being included in Gnome"?

The schedule commentary is an issue in and of itself which Damien would
be better at answering than myself. How about maybe asking him rather
than shooting off a removal of module request?

Did you even make an effort to contact him or anyone involved with
GnomeMeeting?

I'm sure you didn't mean it to be offensive but tactfulness and simple
courtesy goes a long way. This has none of that.