Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

Today at 19:08, Christopher Warner wrote:

> Why is it that if this isn't a flame you insert "I don't see at all how
> GnomeMeeting benefits from being included in Gnome"?

Main benefits from being included in Gnome come from recurring release
schedule, GTP, GDP, and bug squashing team.  IMHO, at least.

> The schedule commentary is an issue in and of itself which Damien would
> be better at answering than myself. How about maybe asking him rather
> than shooting off a removal of module request?

If schedule is not being followed (and you admit to have no knowledge
of it being followed), then none of those are being used properly.
I've asked him before about it, and he never seemed prepared to commit
to following the schedule.

> Did you even make an effort to contact him or anyone involved with
> GnomeMeeting?

Not at this particular moment, no, but Damien's response is just what
he said before.

> I'm sure you didn't mean it to be offensive but tactfulness and simple
> courtesy goes a long way. This has none of that.

I'm sorry you've seen it this way.  I always try to be polite, I guess
it sometimes doesn't work out (and it's hard for it to work out on
such sensitive issues).

Cheers,
Danilo