Re: Proposed Modules, My Take

<quote who="Mark McLoughlin">

> On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 09:37 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Could other members of the release-team please respond to this, with
> > their Yes/No for each module? It's getting late again. I suggest that we
> > make a decision by Friday, and count non-responses as agreement.
>
> The consensus list looks very sane. I'd only quibble that sound-juicer and
> gnome-user-share seem like perfectly reasonable and useful feature
> additions as they stand ... both are very useful and polished.

Agree with sound-juicer, but g-u-s (though I like it and package it) did not
have what I'd call consensus, and a very good suggestion came out of the
discussion: We ought to be using a send/recieve workflow for this use case,
not a simple sharing workflow.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

     "If I can't be near you I would rather be adrift in space." - Neil
                          Finn, Try Whistling This