xsltwin32config.h and jhbuild

Hi,

A few days ago I did "cvs remove" of libxslt/libxslt/xsltwin32config.h
because it got CVS conflicts on every update, as it is a generated file.
It was breaking every jhbuild session, and I got annoyed.  So I removed
it, and managed to piss off Daniel and Windows users.  Apologies for
that :)

I just added that file back, and I'm sure I'll get CVS conflicts again
inside jhbuild.  Daniel says that libxml should have the same problem
with xmlwin32version.h, which is also a generated file.  However, this
has never presented any problems on my builds.

Does anyone know why libxslt breaks but libxml doesn't?

  Federico