Re: ANNOUNCE: Deskbar Applet 0.3 (keybindings)

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 11:07 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> Popping heads up on this tread again- Jonathan, Jody, what will it
> take to get this patch in for 2.12?

It looks like this patch is adding global keybinding stuff to g-s-d, but
we already put it in metacity instead, so we'd only want the UI bits of
the patch and have them control the WM rather than g-s-d I would think.

(but no clue really, I think I was involved in all this when it was
discussed originally but I don't remember anything)

Havoc