Re: ANNOUNCE: Deskbar Applet 0.3 (keybindings)

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 17:23 +0200, Erwann Chenede wrote:
> 3) get ride of one of the implementation of the custom keybindings
> feature (either in g-s-d or metacity).
>
> 4) integrate all keybindings in one place. This would be a bit more
> complex to get the architecture right.

My view is that global keybindings should all be in the WM, fwiw, and
for the most part we've taken that path I think. e.g. the panel-related
ones are in metacity and send a message to the panel.

I didn't realize this went into g-s-d or I probably would have whined
about it ;-)

Havoc