Re: Control center and capplet merging

Perhaps a more sensible option is to do away with individual font
sizes for most users and use a base setting instead?

There could be a 'simple' fonts setting where the base size is 100% ~=
12pt, and the user can adjust the percentage using a control. They can
then unhide the advanced options and adjust the individual options if
required. I'd imagine the simple option is sufficient for a large
majority of users.

|                          Font Size: 100% <>                               |

which then unfolds to offer the full complement of font options.

Just a thought...

Rob.