Re: Modifying GNOME-About to count users

<quote who="Scott Sloan">

> It think making it obvious and reminding them that their feedback does
> matter, is a lot better than throwing it in the about Box which maybe gets
> looked at once or twice.

gnome-about is one thing that distros, thus far, have politely declined to
molest. Which is good. Plus, with GNOME 2.10 and beyond, it's more obvious
in the user interface, and hopefully most distros will keep it there. (The
Ubuntu menus have even been updated to include a GNOME foot icon.)

  http://people.ubuntu.com/~jdub/screenshots/ubuntu-about-gnome.png

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

  "Once this door opens, happiness waits for us. I wush to meet happiness
   as soon as possible by opening the door with key. Can you follow this
               change? Willfully darling!" - from engrish.com