Re: make check failures- gnome-vfs, e-d-s, at-spi

On 7/18/05, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
> <quote who="Luis Villa">
>
> > > So, I think it should be doable, and more than useful!
> >
> > Well, ATM, using a simple-but-possibly-wrong hack[1] 10 of the 18 gtk
> > dependencies fail distcheck.
>
> Yeah, but those are way out of our scope. It's probably only worth exposing
> everything >= GTK+ to distcheck, because our modules are more likely to work
> with it (at least this was the case when I was doing this kind of stuff with
> GARNOME).

Many of these failures are in 'our' modules- glib, libIDL, orbit,
libbonobo, pango, and atk all fail. I only focused on the 'above gtk'
case because that is how far I'd gotten into the build ;) Looks like
several of them may be because of --disable-gtk-doc, so I'll fix that
and re-run.

Past that, I'm not really itching to add yet another field into
jhbuild's XML, just to say 'please don't distcheck me'. But I guess
that would be james' call.

Luis