Re: Clearlooks and GNOME 2.12

On 7/22/05, Steven Garrity <stevelist silverorange com> wrote:
> Shaun McCance wrote:
> > 3) My theme is like the default Clearlooks theme, but it has a
> > more vibrant selection color.  Most people seem to like that
> > modification.  It makes things look less washed out, without
> > being obnoxiously bright.  I was actually originally pushing
> > the DeepSky variant, but more recent Clearlooks seem to have
> > made it use brighter background colors.  If we just depend on
> > Clearlooks, we have to decide what to do with this.
>
> I think this more vibrant color could probably be adopted as the default
> by the clearlooks developer. I'd suggest going that way anyhow (sound
> ok, Remenic?)

Yes, this sounds good to me. I just have one little question for
Shaun. ClearlooksBlue does not have the inset look on buttons, was
this on purpose?

If you're not sure what the difference is, see
http://www.stellingwerff.com/blue1.png (normal) vs
http://www.stellingwerff.com/blue2.png (inset). The difference is very
minimal, but I do feel that the inset adds something.

Kind regards,
Richard Stellingwerff.