Re: change an environment variable in a running gnome session

On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 11:29 -0500, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> Long answer: what exactly are you trying to do?  There may be a way
> within GNOME to do it.

If it's to change the locale settings without logging out of gnome, and
back in, then I have some ideas on how to make that work, that I will be
playing with soon. If everything works as I think it will, then we can
probably get this into gnome 2.14. :)

-- dobey