gnome-keyring-manager in 2.12

Seems to me that gnome-keyring-manager should at a minimum go into
meta-gnome-proposed in jhbuild*, and seems (to me) to fill a fairly
important need for key management, and should probably be in 2.12.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

For reference, it wasn't in 2.8 because of issues addressed here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-July/msg00412.html

the usability list thread in the 2.9 timeframe did not seem to go very far:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/usability/2004-December/msg00004.html

but some new UI was committed in January of this year, and having just
used it for the first time, it seemed to suitably hide the keyring
issues I wasn't interested in (which is basically all of them, since
I'm still not completely sure what the hell a keyring is :) So...
anyone? Bueller?

Luis

* which I'll do tonight if there are no objections