Re: Patch Pending: Tray icon does not account for icon transparency mask

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 18:36:23 +0300, Ilya Konstantinov wrote:
> So why wasn't my work merged into libegg? Only because nobody spent the
> time to understand the issue like I did? That's understandable, but why is
> the maintainer leaving me feeling as if my work was a waste?

I wrote a patch to make the tray icon gently pulse on and off. I don't
remember if it's in bugzilla or not, but if it is I don't think it was
ever merged. I never emailed it anywhere because I don't know who
(if anyone) maintains libegg.

thanks -mike