Topaz, tagging and Semantic Desktop

Hello, everybody

Recently I came into the Topaz roadmap and a kind of presentation at SourceForge. One of features that interests me is this tagging & Beagle stuff.

It reminds me of the Semantic Web vision and it's derivative Semantic Desktop. Have you, guys, thought about using RDF and related for this work? And have you considered cooperation with Gnowsis [1]?

It could be a good thing to have a nice Semantic and interoperable desktop!

[1] http://www.gnowsis.org/

Cheers,
Piotr "DoomHammer" Gaczkowski