Re: bug-buddy sending options (Was: roadmap status update/update request)

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 21:15:31 +0100, Fernando Herrera
<fherrera onirica com> wrote:
> What I definitively want is applications adding a "Send a bug report" in
> their help menu, adding it directly to the application menu code (as
> evolution does right now) or via libgnomeui (like the monekeytalk patch
> Ximian did some time ago).

Perhaps the two actions (feature-request and bug report) could be
grouped into a 'Feedback' sub-menu, in the help menu.

Help -> Feedback -> Request a Feature
Help -> Feedback -> Send a bug report

These two items would launch the bug-buddy bug report or
feature-request dialogue boxes, bypassing the application selection
step of the bug-buddy wizard.

-Marc