Re: bug-buddy sending options (Was: roadmap status update/update request)

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 11:39:08 +0000, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
<gjc inescporto pt> wrote:

>   [ Another alternative, already discussed but turned down because of
> missing XML-RPC bugzilla interface

I believe delayed until a later version of bugzilla or until someone
ported something to Gnome bugzilla is more accurate than "turned
down".  :)

>   If we agree on this, I'll open a bug report.  Even writing a patch for
> this should be fairly simple...

Fernando is the guy to talk to as the maintainer of bug-buddy.  We've
long since agreed that we need to do better than relying on sendmail,
so I'd go ahead and find an open bug on it (I'm not certain there's
one, but I'm guessing there is) and add comments/patches there.

Thanks for looking into this.

Cheers,
Elijah