Re: Three Point Zero - Idea Mockups

Dnia 25-05-2005, śro o godzinie 00:12 +0100, Mike Hearn napisał:
> > Anyway, I got around to writing up a few things, and GIMPing up some
> > really shoddy mockups.  Now, I throw my crazy ideas into the ring.
>
> Good stuff. So are you going to do it? If not, I'd create a new mailing
> list for the discussion of your ideas rather than discuss them here.
>
> Not all of those ideas need a complete shift/fork. For instance, you could
> probably do a good implementation of the Mac style menus within the GNOME2
> project and it could be offered as just another applet.

Please. This is Weekly Usability List Flame Topic #1, and no, it can't
be done as "just another applet". Primarly because it's not about simply
displaying menu at the top of screen, but needs very different menu
structure, but I'm not going to discuss it, LA LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YA,
LA LA LA NOT A SINGLE WORD

Cheers,
Maciej

--