Re: Three Point Zero - Idea Mockups

On Wed, 25 May 2005 21:19:58 +0100, Andrew Sobala wrote:
> Surely that makes it less useful in the context of
> getting-something-decided-about-GNOME-3?

I was under the impression that if GNOME 3 ever happens, it's most likely
to be by re-integrating a fork that went off to (successfully) explore new
ideas. In other words, there's nothing really to decide - one day if
somebody produces a version of GNOME that is obviously and fundamentally
better, that can become GNOME 3. From that perspective any and all blue
sky thinking is legitimate topaz-fodder.

I'm just repeating comments I read from various *real* GNOME
developers (unlike me, I'm just a wannabe ;)

thanks -mike