Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?

I have looked at profile data when accessibility is enabled and most of
the time is spent in
vte_terminal_accessible_update_private_data_if_needed.

I need to apply the patch to replace g_return_if_fail calls with
g_assert calls and see what improvement that makes.

Padraig