Proposing PyORBit for GNOME Bindings

  Hello,

  I would like to propose PyORBit for GNOME Bindings.  PyORBit was
written by James Henstridge, providing Python bindings for ORBit2.
Gnome Python, which is already part of GNOME Bindings, depends on
pyorbit.

  My commitment towards pyorbit is to maintain it (review patches, fix
small bugs, make releases), but I cannot promise any significant
development on it.  I believe this should not be a problem, since
pyorbit is already very complete and stable.

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic.