Re: Gnome 2.14 Module Proposal: Deskbar Applet

Le jeudi 27 octobre 2005 à 16:51 +0200, Rodrigo Moya a écrit :
> On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 15:39 +0100, Jamie McCracken wrote:

(I think how to optimize C applets is a different topic)

> as a first step, doing all applets .so bonobo components instead of
> processes should save a lot of memory also.

that would be great and easy to do (iirc).

> There's always though the problem that if one applet crashes, all the
> panel would crash

May be should start doing this with panel-applets ?

--
Je cherche un emploi de développeur / admin sys&réseau sous GNU/Linux
http://fr.lolix.org/search/cv/cv.php3?id=7101