Re: Fwd: [gnome-love] Participate to the GNOME Goals and feel the love!

On 4/12/06, Esben Stien <b0ef esben-stien name> wrote:
> We should have GTK+ support SVG icons and then switch completely to
> use SVG. We don't have to provide different sizes then, for icons used
> in different sizes around everywhere and it would look good on big
> screens.

You still need to make smaller png versions of the icon. Most of the
time the icon you designed at 128x128 will look like mush at 16x16 so
you need to manually scale it (in gimp or something) and clean it up.

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com