Re: Fwd: [gnome-love] Participate to the GNOME Goals and feel the love!

Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> writes:

> a number of icons

We should have GTK+ support SVG icons and then switch completely to
use SVG. We don't have to provide different sizes then, for icons used
in different sizes around everywhere and it would look good on big
screens.

--
Esben Stien is b0ef e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m