Re: gnome-themes and licensing

Le samedi 15 avril 2006 à 14:32 +0200, Steve Frécinaux a écrit :
> Maybe a silly answer, but to avoid flaming of some GPL-zealots
> distributions,  you could still use some configure magic to enable
> selecting themes to build/package on a license basis.

That doesn't help anything if the themes are part of the same tarball,
as the tarball would still have to be distributed anyway.

Shipping those themes separately would look like a better option in my
opinion.
: :' :           josselin mouette ens-lyon org
`. `'                        joss debian org