Re: Tomboy in 2.16

Le vendredi 28 avril 2006 �0:00 -0700, Alex Graveley a �it :
> I'd rather see SoC contributors working on syncing multiple computers,
> or shared notes, or even bulletpoints (which could benefit all
> GtkTextView using applications).
>
> I'm not sure how to get the ball rolling on SoC though.  What can I do
> as a maintainer/possible mentor?

Putting ideas on [1] (and you already did this) is the first step. Then,
if you want to be a mentor, you need to register. See [2] for details.

It's not too late to add some other ideas to our pool of ideas, btw ;-)

[1] http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2006/Ideas
[2] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/foundation-announce/2006-April/msg00003.html

Vincent

--