Re: patch to vino 2.12.0 to remove gconf dependency

On Tue, 2006-08-08 at 23:17 +0300, Jani Monoses wrote:
> * gconf is not the biggest issue here, it's a small dependency compared
> to bonobo/libgnomeui, not to mention that using an entirely new and
> incompatible config format for vino may not be a good idea at this stage

Personally speaking I don't think that Vino should have two ways of
configuring it, but if you want to write your own config file parser,
then it's often easiest to re-use GKeyFile (in GLib), which reads and
writes .desktop-style (aka INI style) files.

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./