Re: Global keybindings in GNOME

På Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 01:55:24PM -0700, Alex Graveley skrev:
> If we do something like this, I think it's important to present the UI
> in a way which isn't overwhelming.  Having a bunch of apps that I've
> never heard about and never run populating a huge list in the
> already-huge keybindings dialog would be undesirable.  No real ideas
> here, just something to watch out for...

Perhaps a "category" (no more than a single level categorization please!)
would help us. Eg. the category "window management" can hold all metacity
window switching and moving stuff, while an "Audio" or "Multimedia" category
can hold the audio volume bindings.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i'm the girl :: i'm the girl :: you know me                  -- heather nova