Re: requesting official list of modules and versions for GNOME 2.14

Hi me,

On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 10:04 +0100, Andy Wingo wrote:
> Depending on your machine it might take
> a couple seconds to get everything registered.

Hm, I should clarify before the flames arrive: in the normal case, when
the mtimes of the plugins haven't changed, and the set of plugins didn't
change, then the registry is not rebuilt. So the normal case is that the
user perceives no delay when starting their program.

Ciao,
--
Andy Wingo
http://wingolog.org/