Re: New panel logout/shutdown alert - a mini ui review

On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 14:28 -0600, Shaun McCance wrote:
> But hey, whatever, I'm not going to argue that Restart
> should be the default action just because *I* use it
> more.  To me, the most compelling reason for Shut Down
> to be the primary is that the menu item is, in fact,
> "Shut Down".

Arguing about what should be the default based on how much a developer
uses it would be stupid indeed. With gnome 2.12.x and the radio buttons,
the choice defaults to the last choice the user made in the previous
session. On my system, that would be shutdown, since I use the logout
feature only once a day: to shut down my system when I go to bed.