Re: desktop-devel-list Digest, Vol 22, Issue 38

Hi Ronald,

I thought I saw Christian had gone through the regressions and
mentioned which ones are fixed and for the ones that aren't fixed yet,
he mentioned who was looking at fixing it.

Also, I have slow machines with gstreamer 0.10 installed (system not
cvs uninstalled) and the startup time for totem and other gstreamer
applications is not noticable.

Take Care

Zaheer