Re: GStreamer version for 2.14

Hi,

> Well, if all other changes that have been done/will be done in 2.13 are
> only fixes that can go in 2.12, then I guess it's okay.
>
> Thomas also proposed to add a patch for GStreamer 0.10 support in CVS
> and a configure switch that would apply the patch.

My proposal was slightly different; I've added a command to turn the
tarball into a 0.10-based one.  After this command, you run autogen.sh,
and then make.

This is because the patch touches the build.

I put the tarball that is the result of this at
http://thomas.apestaart.org/download/tmp/gnome-media-2.13.0.tar.gz

I leave it to Ronald/release team to pick it up for tonight's release if
they're ok with it - Ronald seemed ok with it on IRC but I want to leave
it to someone else to make sure I don't step on any toes...

Night,
Thomas

If that's the way it is then that's the way it is