Re: GNOME Icon Theme 2.13.5[.1] AKA the HOLY CRAP, ICONS! release

Hi,

On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 15:15 -0500, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 20:37 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > Hi Rodney,
> >

> I plan to patch gnome-applets soon though, so that it uses the new
> names in gweather. Also, one of the ideas as I stated in the
> annoucement, is to help reduce the overall number of icons used in
> the desktop. So, some icons currently in use, may be better off, were we
> to get rid of them.

I was about to open a bug for it, but I'll mention this issue here
anyway: the current "gdict" icon should be deprecated and deleted from
the theme, since gnome-dictionary ships its own.

Also, I'd need some of the fine GNOME icon artists to give it a spin
(I'm no icon artist, nor expert of Inkscape whatsoever, so the current
icon[1] still kinda sucks).

Please, pretty please with sugar on top. :-)

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

+++

[1]
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/gnome-utils/gnome-dictionary/data/gnome-dictionary.png

I also have the original SVG to play with, just in case.

--
Emmanuele Bassi - <ebassi gmail com>
Log: http://log.emmanuelebassi.net