Re: GNOME Icon Theme 2.13.5[.1] AKA the HOLY CRAP, ICONS! release

> > Perhaps this is a packaging issue? It certainly doesn't depend on that
> > module here [1], or any machine I've ever installed it on before. And
> > according to the source listing on cpan.org, it seems to only require
> > XML::SAX or XML::Parser, which then also depend on other things, such as
> > Storable, or dependencies provided by the perl source itself.
> >
> > -- dobey
> >
> > [1] perl-XML-Simple 2.14 on unstable SUSE/Novell packages
> >

> Could be, all I can see in the Fedora Extras rpm changelog is
>
> - optional test module as build requirement perl(Tie::IxHash).
>
> I can probably just remove that build requirement, thanks for pointing that out.

Ok, to finish this particular discussion, I have gotten
icon-naming-utils and its dependencies in Fedora Core now. To start a
new one:

2006-01-17  Jakub Steiner <jimmac ximian com>

        * 16x16/places/folder-remote
        * 16x16/places/folder
        * 16x16/places/network-server
        * 16x16/places/network-workgroup
        * 16x16/places/user-desktop
        * 16x16/places/user-home
        * 16x16/places/user-trash
        * 16x16/status/user-trash-full: follow tango style guidelines more
                closely

Are we silently switching to Tango here ?

Matthias