Re: CVS conflicts for po files in doc directories

Yesterday at 20:00, Elijah Newren wrote:

> On 1/30/06, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:
>> Aloha,
>>
>> why am I seeing more and more CVS conflicts for *.po files in
>> documentation directories?  This happens for quite a few modules
>> (gucharmap and gnome-applets come to mind); and their number is
>> increasing.  Is this related to xml2po?  Can it be fixed?
>
> It may be related to:
>
> 2006-01-29  Shaun McCance  <shaunm gnome org>
>
>         * gnome-doc-utils.make:
>         - Do not automatically update po files
>
> but I'm just taking a guess here...

That should actually fix things ;)

(I.e. your PO files got automatically updated before this when you ran
"make", and this resulted in them being changed from whatever is in
CVS at the moment)

So Torsten, try updating your gnome-doc-utils instead :)

Cheers,
Danilo