Noticed in passing

While testing FC6 test1 I noticed that the
keyboard layout indicator applet has several
"interesting" menu items.

The first one is "Layout view", which seems to
be intended to bring up an image of the keyboard
that is right in front of me, which would be of
somewhat dubious value even if it worked. Unfortunately,
it just shows an empty window with Help and Close
buttons for me (may just be rawhide breakage, though...)

The second one is "Plugins". WTF ? How in the world
does a keyboard layout indicator need a plugin system ?!
And why go to all the length of adding a plugin framework
when there are no plugins after all ? This looks
like first-grade overengineering to me.

Matthias