Re: IRC Meeting (#freedesktop@Freenode) tomorrow Friday, 14Jul06, 20:00 GMT: Fonts; choosing fonts; fonts.conf; fontconfig

<quote who="Simos Xenitellis">

> I would like to announce an IRC meeting that will take place tomorrow
> Friday, 14th July 2006, at 20:00 GMT, at #freedesktop on Freenode (IRC).

Simos,

Just wanted to say thanks for your cross-silo outreach efforts, it's badly
needed, and you're doing a great job bridging communities that love each
other, but don't work together enough. :-)

Thanks!

- Jeff

    "Man, is there some worldwide consipiracy to supply me with doctored
             dictionaries or something?" - Adrian van den Dries