Re: Mummy, I made a platform in my pants! [Was: focus!]

ons, 19 07 2006 kl. 12:41 -0500, skrev Federico Mena Quintero:

> In terms of code and APIs, we are *done*.  If you remember the Advisory
> Board meeting at GUADEC, what ISDs asked for was not more APIs, but the
> "polish" things:

A common spell checking system would be extremely nice, currently GNOME
ships with several applications which use different systems to present a
spell checking interface to the user.

Spell checking in GNOME makes puppies cry... please think of the
puppies.

- David Nielsen