Re: Mummy, I made a platform in my pants! [Was: focus!]

<quote who="Federico Mena Quintero">

> The GNOME platform is pretty much *done* at this point from the viewpoint
> of "what more code do we need?".

 * Bound properties on widgets and objects.

Federico - seriously, there are so many technical things we could do on our
platform that would benefit everything on top. Certainly, there are also a
whole bunch of 'soft' things we could do too, as you mention. But don't for
a second think that our platform is "done" or "finished". That's one of the
things that makes us ignore platform improvement/innovation at the expense
of desktop improvement/innovation.

- Jeff

   "There are men with an appetite for fight and a sense of occasion, and
                  then there is Waugh." - SMH, about Steve