Re: Tomboy in Desktop

S� 2006-07-22 �12:21 +0100, Ed Mack escreveu:
> >  Tomboy looks like a hybrid (or should I say mutant) wiki page system
> > and mind mapping software.
>
> You should try using it for a week.

  I guess that's fair; I didn't actually use it, I only played with it.

>  The concept works really well in
> actuality. It is good for short term mind-mapping and for longer term
> note taking.

  In any case, I don't think we can consider tomboy some sort of upgrade
to sticky notes.  The user interface is substantially different and
takes training.  So we shouldn't remove sticky notes for at least a
couple of gnome cycles, IMHO.

  Regards,

--
Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro
The universe is always one step beyond logic