Re: Putting the 'Mono debate' back on the rails

On Mon, 2006-07-24 at 18:04 +0100, Iain * wrote:

> And so, I have no problem with parallel installs even 5 years after
> the old software became obsolete so long as it solved my needs.

	This thread is getting very silly. AFAICS, Ghee is actually (badly)
arguing against breaking ABIs.

	We'd all agree that it's best to avoid breaking ABI where possible, but
if an ABI has to be broken, then making it possible to parallel install
the library is the only sane way to lessen the pain.

Cheers,
Mark.