Re: Baobab

<quote who="Emmanuele Bassi">

> If even a single mail saying "we'll keep it in check and decide later"
> would have been useful: I would have kept a finger on the trigger.  Now it
> looks like I did something wrong because I merged a utility without the
> consent of the community - and that makes me look I'm stupid.

I don't remember where you sent your mail, but I don't see it in the same
terms. You did what you thought correct as the maintainer, and that's what
you absolutely should do. It's just taken a while for feedback to return
about your choice. I don't think it makes you look stupid for not having the
consent of the community - it's just that the community hadn't caught up
with what you were doing. :-)

- Jeff

   "Itanium: A synthetic market-group tested plasticised square." - Jamie
                                 Wilkinson