Re: Baobab

On 7/28/06, intech <macosx gmail com> wrote:
I also think the UI needs a usability review.  The preferences dialog
seems very confusing, and I think the entire menu could be removed in

The preference dialog lists all the mounted devices (as reported by
glibtop) and allows users to un-select some of them from a global
scan. For instance, if you have a pc with several network disks
mounted, this is to avoid/allow scanning over the LAN.
If it is not clear, I can change the UI, but this is the very first
time I hear about unclarity of the prefs dialog, not even a complain
from an user... Anyway, everything in this world is perfectable.

Fabio