Re: categories in control center applets

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 15:09 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 16:06 +0100, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> >
> > Personal: Accessibility, Assistive Technology, Keyring manager,
> > shortcuts, Network proxies, Power management, Preferred apps, Remote
> > desktop, Sessions, Sound
> >
> > Is this ok?
> >
> > System: GStreamer properties
>
> Surely Network proxies and Power management should be "System" rather
> than "Personal"?

ugh, right, for some reason I mixed Personal and System, so the correct
layout is:

Hardware: keyboard, mouse, printers, removable drives and media, screen
resolution

Look & Feel: Desktop background, Fonts, Menus & Toolbars, Screensaver,
Theme, Windows

Personal: Accessibility, Assistive Technology, Keyring manager,
shortcuts

System: GStreamer properties, Network proxies, Power management,
Preferred apps, Remote desktop, Sessions, Sound
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>