Re: Glade 3.0 stable branched

Vincent Untz wrote:
Le vendredi 29 septembre 2006, à 22:46, Tristan Van Berkom a écrit :
to say "do we want glade as part of some gnome module set" ? any ideas on that ?

Straight question: if we integrate an interface builder in GNOME, how
can we choose between glade, gazpacho and stetic?

Given that glade can be used by all the languages that GNOME and its bindings support, I think it has to be the "one".

Gazpacho and Stetic are much cooler though but I couldn't get a C app to easily make use of gazpacho (which is mostly for python apps AFAICT - let me know if Im wrong here!) and stetic is for constructing mono based apps only (AFAICT).

--
Mr Jamie McCracken
http://jamiemcc.livejournal.com/