Re: Glade 3.0 stable branched

Vincent Untz wrote:
Le vendredi 29 septembre 2006, à 22:46, Tristan Van Berkom a écrit :

to say "do we want glade as part of some gnome module set" ? any ideas on that ?

Straight question: if we integrate an interface builder in GNOME, how
can we choose between glade, gazpacho and stetic?

I guess a reply on my behalf is called for here ;-)

A few points I guess I'll raise in the favor of Glade;

   o Support for all widgets in gtk+ including depricated ones
   o Support for those old glade files that were generated by glade-2
     (i.e. Glade 2 <--> Glade 3 <--> libglade2 compatability)
   o The Glade modular core library already integrates in the development
     version of anjuta (Glade also integrates with devhelp - and anjuta
     supports this integration via its own devhelp plugin).

I guess there are alot of things I could say about the software I've
enjoyed hacking on so much but I'll restrict myself to only these few
relavent points.

Cheers,
                       -Tristan